1. Sbstore Services, Sbstore Software
- Use of Sbstore Services on a Product. To use certain Sbstore Services on a Product, you must have your own Sbstore.us account, be logged in to your account on the Product, and have a valid payment method associated with your account.
- Information Received. The Sbstore Software may provide us with information about your Product, use of the Product, and use of Digital Content, other content, and the Sbstore Services (such as search queries, installed applications, viewing and usage data, available memory, log files, network diagnostics, voice information, and connectivity). Manufacturers of your Product may also provide us with similar information. Information provided to Sbstore may be processed in the cloud to improve your experience and our services, and may be stored on servers outside the country in which you live. We will handle any information we receive in accordance with the Sbstore Privacy Notice.
- Information Provided To Others. You are responsible for any information you provide to others, including third-party Digital Content providers. Use of information you provide to these third parties will be subject to any privacy notice or other terms that they may provide to you.
- Disputes/Binding Arbitration. Any dispute or claim arising from or relating to this Agreement, a Product, the Sbstore Software, or Sbstore Services is subject to the binding arbitration, governing law, disclaimer of warranties, limitation of liability, and all other terms in the Sbstore.us Conditions of Use. You agree to those terms by entering into this Agreement, or using a Product or the Sbstore Services.
- Disclaimer of Warranties and Limitation of Liability. Products are developed and manufactured by third parties, and we have no responsibility or liability for any aspect of Products except the Sbstore Services. Without limiting the Disclaimer of Warranties and Limitation of Liability terms in the Sbstore.us Conditions of Use. unless otherwise required by applicable law, in no event will our or our licensors' aggregate liability with respect to any claim arising from or related to this Agreement or your use of the sbstore Services exceed twenty dollars ($20.00).
Sbstore Privacy Notice
- What Personal Information About Customers Does Sbstore.us Gather?
- How Secure Is Information About Me?
- Which Information Can I Access?
- Are Children Allowed to Use Sbstore.us?
- Conditions of Use, Notices, and Revisions
What Personal Information About Customers Does Sbstore.us Gather?
The information we learn from customers helps us personalize and continually improve your Sbstore experience. Here are the types of information we gather.
- Information You Give Us: We receive and store any information you enter on our Web site or give us in any other way. We use the information that you provide for such purposes as responding to your requests, customizing future shopping for you, improving our stores, and communicating with you.
How Secure Is Information About Me?
- We work to protect the security of your information during transmission by software, which encrypts information you input.
- We reveal only the last four digits of your credit card numbers when confirming an order. Of course, we transmit the entire credit card number to the appropriate credit card company during order processing.
- It is important for you to protect against unauthorized access to your password and to your computer. Be sure to sign off when finished using a shared computer.
Which Information Can I Access?
Sbstore.us gives you access to a broad range of information about your account and your interactions with Sbstore.us for the limited purpose of viewing and, in certain cases, updating that information.
Are Children Allowed to Use Sbstore.us?
Sbstore.us com does not sell products for purchase by children. We sell children's products for purchase by adults. If you are under 18, you may use Sbstore.us only with the involvement of a parent or guardian. We do not knowingly collect personal information from children under the age of 13 without the consent of the child's parent or guardian.
Conditions of Use, Notices, and Revisions
If you have any concern about privacy at Sbstore.us, please contact us with a thorough description, and we will try to resolve it. Our business changes constantly, and our Privacy Notice and the Conditions of Use will change also. Unless stated otherwise, our current Privacy Notice applies to all information that we have about you and your account. We stand behind the promises we make, however, and will never materially change our policies and practices to make them less protective of customer information collected in the past without the consent of affected customers.
About Our Returns Policies
Sbstore.us offer returns for items within 14 days of receipt of shipment.
- Fine Art items with a value of $30 or more must be returned using a trackable shipping method. Items with a value more than $300 must also be insured.
- All product packaging (boxes, etc.) and certificates of authenticity and appraisal must be returned with the item.
- Any Fine Art item returned without original documentation will be rejected.
- Any Fine Art items that have been damaged, or otherwise altered after delivery, won't be accepted for return.
- Before sending a Fine Art return, photograph the item for your records.
Handmade and Customizable Products
Returns on custom, handmade products that have had different customization options, including any configurations, inscriptions, or designs (such as engravings, stamps, monograms, embroidery, embossing, etching or carving) are as follows:
- Notify the third-party seller within 14 days of receipt.
- Due to personal configuration, inscription, or design on these products, the third-party seller is not required to accept returns or exchanges unless the products are damaged or defective upon arrival.
- If there is a misspelling or error in the configuration, inscription, or design due to a mistake by the third-party seller, you are protected.
- All product packaging (such as boxes) and if applicable; certificates of authenticity, grading, and appraisal must be returned with the item. Products missing all their applicable tags are not acceptable for return.
Conditions of Use
Welcome to Sbstore.us. Sbstore provide website features and other products and services to you when you visit or shop at Sbstore.us, use Amazon applications for mobile, or use software provided by Sbstore in connection with any of the foregoing (collectively, " Sbstore Services"). Sbstore provides the Sbstore Services subject to the following conditions.
By using Sbstore Services, you agree to these conditions. Please read them carefully.
We offer a wide range of Sbstore Services, and sometimes additional terms may apply. When you use an Sbstore you also will be subject to the guidelines, terms and agreements applicable to that Sbstore Service. If these Conditions of Use are inconsistent with the Service Terms, those Service Terms will control.
Please review our Privacy Notice, which also governs your use of Sbstore Services, to understand our practices.
When you use Sbstore Services, or send e-mails, text messages, and other communications from your desktop or mobile device to us, you may be communicating with us electronically. You consent to receive communications from us electronically, such as e-mails, texts, mobile push notices, or notices and messages on this site or through the other Sbstore Services, such as our Message Center, and you can retain copies of these communications for your records. You agree that all agreements, notices, disclosures, and other communications that we provide to you electronically satisfy any legal requirement that such communications be in writing.
You may need your own Sbstore account to use certain Sbstore Services, and you may be required to be logged in to the account and have a valid payment method associated with it. If there is a problem charging your selected payment method, we may charge any other valid payment method associated with your account. You are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of your account and password and for restricting access to your account, and you agree to accept responsibility for all activities that occur under your account or password. Sbstore does sell products for children, but it sells them to adults, who can purchase with a credit card or other permitted payment method. If you are under 18, you may use the Sbstore Services only with involvement of a parent or guardian
REVIEWS, COMMENTS, COMMUNICATIONS, AND OTHER CONTENT
You may post reviews, comments and submit suggestions, ideas, comments, questions, or other information, so long as the content is not illegal, obscene, threatening, defamatory, invasive of privacy, infringing of intellectual property rights (including publicity rights), or otherwise injurious to third parties or objectionable, and does not consist of or contain software viruses, political campaigning, commercial solicitation, chain letters, mass mailings, or any form of "spam" or unsolicited commercial electronic messages. You may not use a false e-mail address, impersonate any person or entity, or otherwise mislead as to the origin of a card or other
RISK OF LOSS
All purchases of physical items from Sbstore are made pursuant to a shipment contract. This means that the risk of loss and title for such items pass to you upon our delivery to the carrier.
Sbstore attempts to be as accurate as possible. However, Sbstore does not warrant that product descriptions or other content of any Sbstore Service is accurate, complete, reliable, current, or error-free. If a product offered by Sbstore itself is not as described, your sole remedy is to return it in unused condition.
"List Price" means the suggested retail price of a product as provided by a manufacturer, supplier, or seller. Certain products may have a "Was Price" displayed, which is determined using recent price history of the product on Sbstore
We generally do not charge your credit card until after your order has entered the shipping process or, for digital products, until we make the digital product available to you.
DISCLAIMER OF WARRANTIES AND LIMITATION OF LIABILITY
THE Sbstore SERVICES AND ALL INFORMATION, CONTENT, MATERIALS, PRODUCTS AND OTHER SERVICES INCLUDED ON OR OTHERWISE MADE AVAILABLE TO YOU THROUGH THE Sbstore SERVICES ARE PROVIDED BY Sbstore ON AN "AS IS" AND "AS AVAILABLE" BASIS, UNLESS OTHERWISE SPECIFIED IN WRITING. Sbstore MAKES NO REPRESENTATIONS OR WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, AS TO THE OPERATION OF THE Sbstore SERVICES, OR THE INFORMATION, CONTENT, MATERIALS, PRODUCTS OR OTHER SERVICES INCLUDED ON OR OTHERWISE MADE AVAILABLE TO YOU THROUGH THE Sbstore SERVICES, UNLESS OTHERWISE SPECIFIED IN WRITING. YOU EXPRESSLY AGREE THAT YOUR USE OF THE Sbstore SERVICES IS AT YOUR SOLE RISK.
Any dispute or claim relating in any way to your use of any Sbstore Service, or to any products or services sold or distributed by Sbstore.us will be resolved by binding arbitration, rather than in court.
There is no judge or jury in arbitration, and court review of an arbitration award is limited. However, an arbitrator can award on an individual basis the same damages and relief as a court (including injunctive and declaratory relief or statutory damages), and must follow the terms of these Conditions of Use as a court would.
We each agree that any dispute resolution proceedings will be conducted only on an individual basis and not in a class, consolidated or representative action.